4th International Workshop on Emerging Trends in Software Engineering for Blockchain
Home page: http://www.agile-group.org/iwbose2021
The Workshop’s goal is to gather together practitioners and researchers to discuss on progresses on the research and on the practical usage of blockchain technologies and smart contracts, focusing on the application and definition of Software Engineering principles and practices specific for such software technology, and for the technologies relying on it. The workshop calls researches on specific tools, paradigms, principles, approaches to deal with the new challanges posed by Blockchain technology to software engineers and for a specific Blockchain Oriented Software Engineering (BOSE).
The topics include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Blockchain Oriented Software.
- Blockchain software analysis and formal specification of Blockchain
- Agile and Lean processes for Blockchain software
- Tools for Blockchain software distributed development and community
- Smart Contracts
- Security and reliability in Blockchain and Smart Contracts
- Smart Contract Testing (SCT)
- Blockchain Transaction Testing (BTT) to ensure status integrity
- Blockchain Software architecture, design notation and metamodels
- Applications in Economy and Finance, Internet of Things, Notarization, Supply chain
- Web 3.0 – e-commerce, e-health, e-democracy, social networks, etc.
- Abstract registration deadline: December 16, 2020
- Submission deadline: December 23, 2020
- Notifications: January 6, 2021
- Camera Ready deadline: January 12, 2021
Workshop website: http://www.agile-group.org/iwbose2021
Submission website: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iwbose2021