We solicit proposals for workshops to be held in conjunction with the main conference. Workshops can be full or half day and should highlight a specific topic of interest related to software analysis, evolution, and reengineering. We encourage workshop organizers to include activities that provide their participants with a true workshop experience.
Workshop proposals will be reviewed by the SANER 2021 workshop program committee members. Proposals will be evaluated with respect to areas that have the potential to generate useful results, and provide an open forum for attendees to present, discuss, and debate issues, problems, technology gaps and/or directions in topics, that are timely and emerging in the area of Software Analysis, Evolution and Re-engineering.
Workshop proposals should include the following information, with a maximum of two pages in IEEE proceedings format:
- Workshop title
- Main contact for the workshop
- Workshop organizers and contact information
- Brief description of workshop topic and goals
- Expected numbers of submissions and participants
- Expected number of accepted papers
- Draft workshop schedule including duration (full day or half day), format of sessions and discussions
- Paper selection criteria and mechanism (Important note: SANER 2021 follows a full double-blind review process.)
- Proposal submission deadline: October 15, 2020
- Notifications: October 25, 2020
- Submission Page: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=saner2021